2. Along with the other participants, engaged into the project, we are ready to initiate activities, aimed at developing solutions to build industrial prototypes; simple and reliable heat and power generators, waste heat recovery units, using low-boiling liquids as working bodies, as well as power generating solar thermal units, all of the above to employ principles, being our R&D subject matter.
Isochoric Multi-Capsule Converter R&D main directions:
- design of working bodies and heating medium distributors for the specific power units along with driving units;
- design of working body fragmentation capsules (chambers);
- optimum integration of distributors and fragmentation capsules (chambers) in one unit;
- selecting working bodies against design values;
- developing variable operating algorithms capable to adjust to the operation mode changes (load, heat source, etc.)
We welcome cooperation with engineering teams, capable to get involved into our activities on designing, prototyping and testing our full concept or any part of the technological products, mentioned above.